Custom Software Development
Custom software is software that is specially developed to meet the specific requirements of a customer. GCR’s software development process focuses on the people who use the software and follows a step-by-step method to plan, manage, control, schedule, and track software completion. The process begins with project planning and includes design, development, testing, implementation, training and support.
GCR’s software development team consists of project managers, business consultants, software architects and programmers, designers, testers, and trainers. GCR has developed a wide array of software solutions including the following:
- Union Pension Management System
- Secretary of State Election & Constituent Management System
- Civil Aviation Authority Aircraft Registration System
- Secretary of State Corporations Management System
- GCR chosen to Improve Transit Services in New Orleans Area This spring, GCR Inc. earned two transportation planning projects with...
- GCR Inc. Awarded Contract to Implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the Piedmont Triad Airport Authority The Piedmont Triad Airport Authority has contracted with GCR Inc. to i...
2021 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70122
Map and Directions