Real Estate & R.O.W. Services
GCR has over 25 years of experience in management of turnkey right-of-way acquisition and relocation projects under Uniform Act guidelines in addition to providing program management services for numerous major infrastructure projects. GCR provides services from project inception through construction and certification. GCR consistently succeeds in acquiring real estate interests in complex projects while completing relocations of displaced homeowners, tenants, and businesses resulting from the projects. We have worked closely with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Louisiana Coastal Protection and Restoration Agency, the Pontchartrain Levee District, Jefferson Parish, the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, Plaquemines Parish Government, St. Charles Parish, and others, on numerous real estate assignments.
Real Estate and Program Management Services
- Project Planning, Feasibility and Program Management – GCR offers preliminary GIS right-of-way mapping, conceptual stage relocation plans, project permitting (Section 10 and 404, Coastal Use Permits, Office of State Lands, etc.), and wetland mitigation planning services to help clients fully understand a projects impacts and permitting requirements. GCR provides other complimentary services in the real estate sector including financial and program management of public infrastructure projects and construction supervision and liaison services throughout the life of the project.
- Property Ownership and Title Services, Real Estate Negotiations and Right of Way Closings – GCR identifies real and personal property ownership interests impacted by a project utilizing GIS technology, project maps, and public conveyance, mortgage, UCC and civil records. GCR can provide comprehensive title reporting, manage surveying and appraisal efforts required to formulate just compensation offers, and provide direct negotiation services to each of the impacted owners. GCR also drafts legal agreements such as Sales, Easement Agreements, Acknowledgments, Affidavits, Mortgage Releases and Corporate Resolutions necessary to obtain the required interest in the property. Additionally, GCR provides curative title work for defects shown on mortgage and tax certificates including preparation of Partial Releases and Cancellation of Mortgages, Judgments and Liens. GCR successfully guides public agencies through expropriation and appropriation efforts when required.
- Uniform Act Relocations – GCR has experience conducting occupant interviews and inventories, locating replacement sites, calculating relocation benefits and moving expenses, administering housing of last resort, and overseeing reestablishment benefits for business, farm, non-profit and residential occupants. All relocations completed by GCR are done in accordance with the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition for Federal and Federally-Assisted Programs Act.
- GCR chosen to Improve Transit Services in New Orleans Area This spring, GCR Inc. earned two transportation planning projects with...
- GCR Inc. Awarded Contract to Implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the Piedmont Triad Airport Authority The Piedmont Triad Airport Authority has contracted with GCR Inc. to i...
2021 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70122
Map and Directions