Financial & Integrated Airport Systems
Providing Advanced Aviation Technology Solutions
Aviation organizations of all sizes face challenges every day. In turn, forward-thinking organizations turn to GCR for intelligent solutions.
Business Management Systems
GCR’s airport and airline business solutions include a catalog of systems to efficiently manage the core business activities associated with airports. Airport revenue sources are becoming more diverse, with a greater focus on generating revenue from non-aeronautical activities – concessions, duty free, ground transportation, parking, food & beverage, and news & gifts.
Each of these sources of revenue requires different rates and charging methodologies, which demand more sophisticated airport financial applications. AirportIQ is the solution to cover all of these needs, providing a sophisticated, easy-to-use set of back-office applications. ABM addresses challenges that cannot be handled by traditional financial systems, thus preventing billing errors from tedious manual processes. The flexible, modular approach of ABM has been designed to provide full automation of revenue management and back-office data consolidation.
- Agreement Management
- Rates and Charges
- Billing and Payment Tracking
- Account Receivable/Payable
- Activity Statistics
- Contact Management
- Space Management
- GIS-Based Mapping
- Intelligent To-Do Alerts
- Utility Management
- Revenue Management
This set of modules provides a completely integrated and automated approach to managing airport space, tenant and other agreements, revenue, billings, activity statistics, collections, and utility services, and capital projects. As an adjunct to ABM, GCR’s Rates & Charges program can be used to dynamically calculate an airport’s rates & charges model. It can also provide ‘what-if’ scenarios to illustrate what the impact will be to a rate base under various operating and capital improvement scenarios.
Capital Program Management Systems
GCR’s AirportIQ Project Manager (APM) provides a wide range of modules to manage all facets of a capital improvement program, including:
- CIP/AIP Management
- Grant Management
- Project Payments
- Payment Approval Processing
- Workflow Management
- Project Reconciliations and FAA Drawdowns
As part of GCR’s comprehensive business management solutions, we have partnered with Microsoft and Crowe Horwath, LLP to offer turnkey enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation services of the Microsoft AX ERP system. The GCR / Crowe team brings a unique combination of software and professional implementation services to provide proven ERP solutions. The benefits to airports include:
- The integration of AirportIQ and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 software. This provides an airport-specific solution for leasing, property, billing, statistics, accounts receivable and project management, as well as an industry leading financial management and accounting package.
- GCR and Crowe are Microsoft Gold partners.
- GCR, owner and developer of the AirportIQ software, and Microsoft, owner of Dynamics AX 2012, are dedicated to constant improvement and enhancement of the software products to continue to meet the needs of the airport market.
Built solidly upon our expertise in developing software solutions, GCR offers turnkey integrated design and implementation services – including the development of complete Information Technology (IT) master plans, designs of integration with third-party systems, and the implementation of comprehensive solutions to address all of the client’s needs.
International (non-U.S.) Airport Solutions
Given the distinct business and operational differences between U.S. and foreign airports, GCR provides a specialized version of its AirportIQ Business Manager (ABM) specifically for non-U.S. airports, which operates effectively in multiple currencies and across multiple types of databases.
ABM is also configured to easily integrate with other airport systems, such as commonly used check-in systems and Airport Operational Databases (AODB) for automated aeronautical billings. Integration with the airport Building Management System allows users to automatically collect utility usage data for billing utility costs to airport tenants.
ABM is used to invoice a variety of operating revenue, including:
- Landing Fees
- Aircraft Parking
- Other Aeronautical Services (such as use of passenger boarding bridges, security services, push back service, tug service, follow-me service, etc.)
- Space Rentals
- Concession Billing
For a more information regarding International Airport Solutions please contact our team.
- GCR chosen to Improve Transit Services in New Orleans Area This spring, GCR Inc. earned two transportation planning projects with...
- GCR Inc. Awarded Contract to Implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the Piedmont Triad Airport Authority The Piedmont Triad Airport Authority has contracted with GCR Inc. to i...
2021 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70122
Map and Directions