Credentialing & Security Systems
AirportIQ Secure Credentials is a fully integrated airport credentialing solution that combines GCR’s business automation modules with core biometric identity management and credentialing components from ImageWare Systems (IWS). The solution provides a trusted, inter-operable, biometrically-enabled aviation worker security credential, with features that validate the identity and background of the aviation worker, issue and manage security access privileges, AND manage the office automation and regulatory compliance functions of the badge office.
AirportIQ Secure Credentials provides data, information and reporting to internal and external stakeholders, and interfaces with numerous biometric capture devices, and with external systems, agencies, and service providers, such as the TSC, TSA, FBI, and others.
AirportIQ Secure Credentials is a single application that seamlessly integrates all badge office functionality and processes into a consistent, robust, feature-rich work environment for the security badge staff. The system is built from the most modern technologies:
- Web services performing automated tasks that require external connections, such as background checks through TSC and FBI (for No Fly list and Selectee lists)
- Compatible with AAAE’s Biometric Airport Security Identification Consortium (BASIC) standards
- Built on IWS’ Biometric Engine® 2.0, with more than a decade of proven results
- Integrates any type or number of biometric types, matching algorithms and capture devices, which can easily be swapped out without changes to the application
- Secure, web-based company Self Service application for a company’s authorized signers to manage their badge holders
- Applicant vetting and adjudication management with federal and state agencies
- Automatic badge billing & credit card payment processing
- Integration with a variety of physical access control systems
- Comprehensive regulatory reporting and performance analysis
- Wide range of badge auditing capabilities, including self-audit for tenant compliance
- Contract management functionality built into the system
- Enterprise level commercial contact management functionality with integration to GCR’s AirportIQ Business Manager (ABM)
- Extended contractor and project management functionality with integration of AirportIQ Project Manager (APM)
- Comprehensive, user configurable workflow engine for managing and approving access privileges and other critical processes
- Documentation requirements configurable by customer and managed through system
- Mobile badge inspection application for automatic badge verifications in the field
- GCR chosen to Improve Transit Services in New Orleans Area This spring, GCR Inc. earned two transportation planning projects with...
- GCR Inc. Awarded Contract to Implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the Piedmont Triad Airport Authority The Piedmont Triad Airport Authority has contracted with GCR Inc. to i...
2021 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70122
Map and Directions